Dr. Marianne Buchmüller
Tel. +49 7748 9200-28
Update on COVID-19 - We are here for you!
Dear ELIQUO Customers & Partners,
ELIQUO’s number one priority is the well-being and safety of our people, clients, partners, and their families, not only during these unprecedented and challenging times but always. Over the last weeks, the management teams in Germany, the United Kingdom, and the Netherlands have implemented measures to protect the health of our employees, customers, and suppliers and to do everything we can to slow the spread of the Coronavirus. We continuously evaluate the situation and will adapt our policies accordingly. Currently, the following measures are in place (overview not exhaustive):
- Strict travel, visitor and meeting restrictions. We implemented a work-from-home policy for employees, whenever possible. We request you to contact us before visiting our facilities.
- We further expanded the use of video and telephone conference facilities. You can contact us as usual. We are there for you.
- At all our factories we introduced segregated shifts. Strict working instructions and additional measures are implemented for our teams on construction sites and the service teams.
- We work intensively with our supply chain in order to keep projects on track.
- Strict ´quarantine´ policies are implemented for employees who either have been in risk areas or show symptoms of COVID-19 or have potentially been exposed to the virus.
As ELIQUO, we deliver essential infrastructure to clean our most valuable resource: Water. Therefore, we must ensure continuity of our operations, while protecting everyone’s safety and respecting local authority’s guidelines and recommendations. We are there for our customers during this time of crisis. We are proud of the support, flexibility, and resilience of our exceptional teams, who continue to deliver projects to support critical water infrastructure in our local communities. We also count on your support to ensure everyone’s safety, whilst we work together to keep projects on track.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to your local ELIQUO contact, the regional managing directors or send email.
These are times of high uncertainty and this crisis has an impact on all of us. However, I am confident that we will weather this storm together.
Finally, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to everyone who is in the front lines in the fight against the Coronavirus– thank you for your selfless and heroic efforts!
Stay healthy and keep looking after each other!
On behalf of all people at ELIQUO,
CEO | ELIQUO WATER GROUP GmbH
Dr. Marianne Buchmüller